Current Little Pleasures

My mom had hip-replacement surgery yesterday, and she's recovering fairly well at the hospital.  When she goes home, Maya and I plan to stay with her until she can get around on her own.  So relieved the surgery is successfully over!

Christmas dinner and present exchange with Maya, my best friend, and my goddaughter.

Family New Year's Eve

New year as an excuse to order new return address labels

New pen friends in 2016

Blankets and the fireplace in the cold weather

Comments

Wanda said…
Glad to hear everything went well with the surgery,
Rebecca Souders said…
Good thoughts to you all and healing winds especially to your mom, Maria.
Joanna said…
I wish your mom good health and all the best.

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!