Recent Reads

BiblioTech:  Why Libraries Matter More than Ever in the Age of Google by John Palfrey (2015).  Something I read for work/career that didn't meet my expectations.  I hope for some new information in argument for making the case for libraries, but I didn't find anything here.  I still think the current and future comes down more to *librarians* than *libraries* with the value librarians' skills bring to the table.

Love in the Light by Laura Kaye (2016).  Disappointing sequel to Hearts in Darkness (2013), one of my favorite romance reads.  After focusing solely on the couple's meeting in a dark, stopped elevator, where they had the chance to talk and really get to know each other, in the first book, the second book deals with facing day-to-day reality with each other.  Makenna's family plays a role, and Caden's tragic past complicates their present, possibly eliminating their chance at a future together.

Give Me More and Take Me Under by Jenika Snow (2016).  The first and second books in the Bratva Series.  Good blend of insta-love and Russian mafia with a little darkness.  I hope Snow continues the series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!