Current Little Pleasures

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children--movie and book.

Background presence for Maya and her friends when we host sleepovers.

Belgian waffles from IHOP.

Almay Anti-aging skincare products.

Dove milk chocolate with almonds ice cream bars.

My favorite season, autumn, is here.  I love bonfires and s'mores, Halloween and Thanksgiving, pumpkins and apples, apple cider, high school and college football, cooler temperatures and crisp air, the changing color of the leaves, sweaters, and snuggling with the dogs in front of the fireplace.

My nephew and his girlfriend learned they're having a girl, and the due date is close enough to my birthday that I can hope for a birthday twin great-niece!!!

Comments

Joanna said…
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children movie and book - soon I hope, if I have time.
Belgian waffles - I would like to taste.
I like autumn, but for the last five days it rained, only now stopped.
I wish you even more small pleasures :)

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!