Outgoing Mail--March 16-31, 2016

Cards and letters to Sherri Kay in Wisconsin, my sister in New Mexico (2), and Barbara in South Carolina (2).

Letters to Claudia in California, Tami in Oregon, Sherri Kay in Wisconsin (2).

Cards to Sue in North Carolina, my sister in Iowa, Jenn in Texas, Greg in Nebraska, Becky in Oregon, Shane in Kansas, Billy in Wisconsin, Kym in Colorado, and my mom in Nebraska.

Postcards to Shane in Kansas, Barbara in South Carolina, Jenn in Texas, Kym in Colorado, Joel in Arizona, Steph in Minnesota, Becky in Oregon, Ann in Pennsylvania, Billy in Wisconsin, my niece in New Mexico, Dana in North Carolina, my goddaughter in Nebraska, Sue in North Carolina, and my nephew in Iowa, my sister in New Mexico, my niece in Iowa, and my nephew in New Mexico.

Comments

Keli said…
you forgot one :)

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!