Current Little Pleasures

Cody Ege, friend of my niece from Iowa, called up by the Miami Marlins.  Guess I have to root for a Florida team now!

The Green Gateau sells their strawberry-apricot tea now, so I can drink my favorite iced tea at home.

Maya's volunteer experience at the Lincoln Children's Zoo.  She's learning time management, that there are good and "not fun" parts to her duties, and experiencing working alone and with others--just like a real job. 

Organic coconut oil--miracle moisturizer introduced to us by my niece from New Mexico.

Prince-related memories from back in the day.  Bittersweet.

Comments

Claudia Aguilar said…
Sophie will experience the same this Summer too as a volunteer at the library

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Current Little Pleasures