December 08, 2015

Current Little Pleasures

Christmas mail, even though I seem to receive fewer pieces of mail every year.  Fortunately, my mom also shares her holiday mail.  Double the fun.

Ten Bad Reasons to Get a Job by Penelope Trunk.  I'm still thinking about this blog post, trying to decide what I believe.  I can certainly see the appeal of being a SAHS (second S standing for the gender-neutral Spouse).

XL Hot Coffee from Dunkin' Donuts to get my work days started.

Decorating our new home for Christmas with Maya and Herb. 

Our unseasonably warm weather, though, since I'm concerned about global warming, I suppose I shouldn't be happy about being in the 50s right now.  Sigh.

I think the nagging situation with my co-worker might be resolved.  Maybe.  My blood pressure is a lot lower just thinking it might be a non-issue moving forward, so I'll go with it!

Gingerbread and Peppermint Mocha flavors of the season.

The Simple Things magazine from the UK.





No comments: