Christmas Tree, Part 1

Maya and Violet after decorating the tree.

Memories are stored in the ornaments.  This ornament is from Christmas 1996, the year Herb and I were married and also my youngest nephew's very first Christmas, in New Mexico.

Maya's first Christmas in 2004.

Family ornament from my best friend, Keli.

One of Maya's favorite ornaments, made by her kindergarten teacher.

I collect Noel items because my paternal grandpa's first name is Noel, just pronounced like "knoll" instead of the Christmas "no-el."

Comments

Claudia Aguilar said…
How cute! I saved all of mt kids ornaments from previous Christmases as well! I also have a few Christmas pictures framed that I only take out every year and they're fun to watch each year!

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Current Little Pleasures