Outgoing Mail--October 16-31, 2015

Cards and letters to Tracey in Arizona, Penny in Canada, Tami in Oregon, Ann in Pennsylvania, Wanda in Canada, Sherri Kay in Wisconsin (2), Barbara in South Carolina, my sister in New Mexico, and Penny in Canada.

Cards to Becky in Oregon, Sue in North Carolina, Ellen in The Netherlands, Jenn in Texas, my mom, my niece in Iowa, and my niece in New Mexico, my goddaughter in Nebraska, and my nephew in Iowa.

Letters to Les in Maine, Barbara in South Carolina, my sister in New Mexico, and Wanda in Canada.

Postcards to Kym in Colorado, Joel in Arizona, Les in Maine, Becky in Oregon, Sue in North Carolina, Claudia in California, Sherri Kay in Wisconsin, and Steph in Minnesota.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Current Little Pleasures