Outgoing Mail--November 1-15, 2015

Cards and letters to Shane in Kansas, Claudia in California (2), my sister in Iowa, Jenn in Texas, Ann in Pennsylvania, Tami in Oregon (2), my sister in New Mexico (2), Sherri Kay in Wisconsin, Steph in Minnesota, Penny in Canada, Barbara in South Carolina (2), Wanda in Canada, Ellen in The Netherlands, and Dana in North Carolina.

Letters to Sherri Kay in Wisconsin, my sister in New Mexico, and Barbara in South Carolina.

Cards to Sue in North Carolina, Becky in Oregon, Wanda in Canada, Kym in Colorado, Greg in Nebraska, and my niece in Iowa.

Postcards to Joel in Arizona, my nephew in Iowa, Jenn in Texas, Kym in Colorado, Ann in Pennsylvania, Steph in Minnesota, Becky in Oregon, Wanda in Canada, Sherri Kay in Wisconsin, Barbara in South Carolina, my niece in New Mexico, and Shane in Kansas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Current Little Pleasures