Current Little Pleasures

Claudia read a book I recommended!

All-City Girls' Chorus started for Maya this week.  She's official--and, yes, I may be slightly more excited about her membership than she is.

Ricki and the Flash.  Worth seeing just for Rick Springfield and Meryl Streep as a couple.

I'm back to active status on Postcrossing, and Maya and I are enjoying tracking the locations for the senders and receivers of my cards.

My favorite season, fall, is almost here.  College football.  Apples and apple cider.  Pumpkins and sunflowers.  Cooler weather, but not cold.  Bonfires and s'mores.  Sweaters.  Changing leaves. 

We closed on the sale of our house on August 17, and we don't purchase our new house until September 30.  We're really lucky to be able to stay with my mom in the (LOOOONG) interim.  Her house isn't quite made to hold four people/three generations, though.  Sometimes I really do feel like a participant in a Bravo reality TV show--minus the wardrobe and make-up stylists and massive paycheck.

Comments

Claudia Aguilar said…
September 30 is almost here!...almost :/ hang in there!

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!