Current Little Pleasures

My oldest nephew, Andrew, is 26 today.  Some of my favorite memories involve him, and I still see the sweet little boy he used to be every time I look at him.

This is Election Day in the United States.  Maya was excited to go with me to vote today, so I'm hoping she always votes when she's older.  Indoctrinate them young about exercising the right to vote!

Halloween is my favorite holiday.  I had a great time, albeit a little chilly and dark, trick-or-treating with Herb and zombie cheerleader Maya last Friday.  Maya even agreed to wear her coat and sweatpants with her costume, so that was a really successful day!

The movie St. Vincent.  Maya and I absolutely loved this movie.  The entire cast is perfect, to the point that I even wanted to take home the cat.  Keep in mind that I'm (a) allergic to cats and (b) not a "cat person" in the slightest.  Bill Murray and Jaeden Lieberher especially shine.  The movie is sad, yet funny, and very real. 

The Walking Dead, Season 5, may be my favorite season ever.  If only Carol and Daryl become an official couple. . . .

Crispy Parmesan Asparagus at Olive Garden.  My new favorite appetizer.

What are some things you're enjoying these days?

Comments

phonelady said…
im so glad you got out and voted it is very important ...thank you from another American who votes.

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!