Current Little Pleasures

My first friend from when I moved to Lincoln in seventh grade, Sharon, and her husband and son are adding to their family.  Sharon is in the Marshall Islands right now waiting for the necessary documents to bring her two-month-old daughter back to the United States.  So excited for them!

My book club at work.  We get together over lunch, usually, and discuss books, movies, TV, real life, work life--whatever is on our minds.  Such a fun group, and I didn't even know most of them until I started the book club. 

Autumn/fall--sunflowers, pumpkins and apple cider, bonfires, college football, Halloween and Thanksgiving, the parade of colors in the leaves.  My favorite season.

Writing letters while Maya has ballet and hip hop dance classes and volleyball practice.

Comments

Becky said…
I love that you enjoy your corresponding while waiting for Maya! I did lots of hand piecing for my quilts while at two sons' baseball practices, etc. I do thank you for your fine writing!
Claudia Aguilar said…
Enjoy the little pleasures!

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Current Little Pleasures