Merry Christmas!

If you celebrate, I hope you and those you love are having a wonderful Christmas.

Here are some of my favorite quotes related to Christmas, giving, peace, dark humor, etc.

“The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but reveal to them their own.”  ~~Disraeli

"Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas."  ~~Calvin Coolidge

"Orphans, dead parents, lonely children at Christmas, morose spoken word recordings, everything you love about the holidays. Move the turkey over so you can fit your head in the oven."  ~~April Winchell

"The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live."  ~~George Carlin

"Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won't make it 'white.'"  ~~Bing Crosby

“Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.”  ~~Brian Tracy

"I want life to be like a movie. I think sometimes that's why I get disappointed with it, because it isn't."  ~~Nathan Evans

"South Park started as a little video Christmas card."  ~~Joel Hodgson

"The past is never dead. It isn't even past."  ~~William Faulkner

"I would like to go back and spend a Christmas with my family and myself when I was five years old and just see what that dynamic would be like. Observe it. I think it would be a magical gift."  ~~Sharon Lawrence

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!