Maya Mail

Maya and her classmates wrote letters to a woman living on her family farm here in Nebraska.  Here's Maya's letter from October 9.

Dear Erma,

Hi! My name is Maya! I'm from [insert school name]. I love pigs. I'm an only child. But I call my dad my twin because he looks exactly like me. I have a dog named Allie and another dog named Muffin. I love dogs. My other favorite animal is a moose. Do you have any animals on your farm? Did you know that every dollar in agricultural exports generates $1.54 in economic activities such as transportation, financing, warehousing, and production? Nebraska's $3 billion in agricultural exports in 2004 translated into nearly $4.7 billion in additional economic activity.

Love,
Your pen pal Maya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!