Stationery--Pomegranate

Pomegranate is one of my favorite stops for online retail therapy.  They have a fantastic variety of notepads, postcards, bookmarks, and notecards, among other items.  (I usually buy jigsaw puzzles for my sister there, too.)  Having made numerous purchases from the site, I can say the quality of the products is first-rate, and I've never had a problem with delivery.

Right now is an especially good time to shop because of the large selection of clearance items.  Bargains include a pack of 100 assorted postcards for $14.95 and a pack of 50 assorted bookmarks for $12.95.  If you spend $75, which is incredibly easy to do, shipping is free within the U.S.

What are some of your favorite online sources for stationery shopping?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!