Some of My Favorite Tony Soprano Quotes


In memory of James Gandolfini.

"A wrong decision is better than indecision."

"Even a broken clock is right twice a day."

"You're only religious when it suits you."

[to Dr. Melfi] "Mother of Christ. Is this a woman thing? You ask me how I'm feeling. I tell you how I'm feeling, and now you're going to torture me with it."

[to his mother] "You know, everyone thought Dad was the ruthless one. But I got to hand it to you, if you were born after those feminists, you would have been the real gangster."

"Maybe being a rebel in my family would have been selling patio furniture on Route 22."

Comments

SapphireBlue said…
Those are great quotes! It's so sad that he died so young.

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!