Little Earth Red Bears

I want to share with you a GoFundMe site, LOVE TRINI, created in memory of my close friend's young cousin, Trinidad Flores, who died recently following a heart transplant.  The fund is to raise money for the Little Earth Red Bears baseball and basketball teams.  You can learn more about Little Earth United Tribes at their site.

You can learn more about Trini from this article in the Minneapolis StarTribune.  Although I never had the opportunity to meet Trini, I very much enjoyed hearing about him through my friend and from reading Trini's own Facebook page over the past couple of years.  He's a good young man, gone way too soon, and my heart goes out to the family and friends he left behind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!