T.V. Show Quotes I Like

"It's not like me and Miranda are perfectly suited. For one thing, she likes bad boys. That's just not me. . . . I'm sorry. I can't unlearn how to treat a lady. But where does that leave me? Waiting till I'm forty when she looks me up on Facebook after her failed first marriage?"  ~~Manny, Modern Family

"Am I the only one Zen around here?"  ~~Daryl Dixon, The Walking Dead

"Shoot me again? You best pray I'm dead."  ~~Daryl Dixon to Andrea, The Walking Dead

[Addressing a crucifix after the group kills several walkers in a church] "Yo, JC, you taking any requests?"  ~~Daryl Dixon, The Walking Dead

"People in hell want Slurpees."  ~~Daryl Dixon, The Walking Dead

Boyd: "A man who speaks out of both sides of his mouth deserves to have it shut permanently."
Ava: "Who said that?"
Boyd: "Boyd Crowder."
~~Boyd Crowder and Ava Crowder, Justified

"Next time I reach out to you, I don't care if it's a smiley face, you text me back."  ~~Boyd Crowder to Ava Crowder, Justified

Ava: "Are you sure you know what you're doing?
Boyd: "I'm making it up as I go, but I sure am happy you elected to come along."
~~Ava Crowder and Boyd Crowder, Justified

"I believe you dictate the river of fate through your own actions."  ~~Boyd Crowder, Justified

Comments

WritingGoddess said…
As a big fan of "Walking Dead", I applaud your quote choices!
Claire said…
haha I've never seen the walking dead............best I get on it haha

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Current Little Pleasures