Incoming Mail

 Some of my Valentine's Day and birthday cards on rotating display.

 Heceta Head Lighthouse on the lovely Oregon coast. Sent by Becky in Oregon.

 Hollyhill House from Catalina Island, California. Sent by Claudia in California of Moncy3. I could see myself living in this beautiful house. Well, maybe not being able to afford to live there, but. . . I can dream.
  
 Stamps from the package of postcards sent by Dmitry in Russia.

 Back of the envelope for a letter from Wanda in Canada.

Stamps from the front of Wanda's envelope. I love dogs!

Comments

Limner said…
Very nice! :) seeing mail always makes me smile. Postcards are as special as letters, don't you think? You get a message and something to see.

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!