December 23, 2012

Incoming Mail

 Postcard from Becky in Oregon during a visit to Florida for family reasons.

 A Postcrossing card from the Ukraine.

 A Postcrossing card from Moldova.  Perfect timing since this arrived during our first real snow of the season where I live.

 Christmas Robin by Richard Wood from my mom for Maya.

 One of the Penguin Books postcards from Dana in North Carolina of Save Snail Mail.

Dana sent the postcard as a Happy 12/12/12 greeting.  Why didn't I think of doing that??

1 comment:

Jessica Nelson said...

I recently ran across your blog and I wondered if you would like to be penpals with me?? I'm 30, divorced, a mom of 4 little boys and am from rural Missouri. I too like to read and penpal! :) You can check out my blog if you want to www.swimminginaseaofcrazy.wordpress.com or you can email me @ sparkles2_4@yahoo.com.
--Jessica