November 13, 2012

Incoming Mail

 Yuma, Arizona, postcard from Becky in Oregon.  Look at the gorgeous sunrise (or sunset) in the center photo.  Lovely!

 Carnival scene postcard from Claudia in California of Moncy3.  I actually used the photo from her blog.  How can a carnival not brighten your day?

 Malaprops Bookstore/Cafe in Asheville, North Carolina, from Dana in North Carolina of Save Snail Mail.  Certainly looks like a store I want to visit.

The Main Pyramid at Tula, Hidalgo, Mexico, from Elizabeth in Mexico of Letters to Meredith.  Since she sent this blank with a letter I have the bonus fun of sending the postcard to Joel in Arizona, who is the only person I know more appreciative of mail than I am.

4 comments:

Elizabeth MurguĂ­a said...

yay! :) finally arrived!Besos!

GotThatSwing said...

Nice postcards. I esprcially like Mexico and Arizona ones:)

Claudia said...

So it went to Nebraska...shame on me!

Medical Librarian said...

And now to get something back in the mail to you soon, Elizabeth! :)

I like picture postcards, too, GotThatSwing. Kind of like armchair travel.

No worries, Claudia! I have the same problem of not always remembering what went where when I do mail together. :)