November 01, 2012

Belated Happy Halloween!


Belated Halloween greetings!  Maya the witch and Herb spent three hours trick-or-treating last night. I imagine I'm fired from future trick-or-treating sessions since I don't think I've ever taken her around for more than 1 1/2 hours.

My cold is lingering, and I stayed on the couch watching t.v. last night.  I didn't even feel energetic enough to read or write letters.  I'm beyond ready to be done with being sick!  [Insert slight whining sounds here.]

Three weeks until the American Thanksgiving Day.  Anyone have fun plans?  We expect our usual quiet day at home, my mom included if she doesn't go to visit my sister, possibly with a couple of hours at a movie theater.  My favorite holidays are the quiet, relaxing ones.

What's new in your world?

2 comments:

Becky said...

What a wonderful costume! Herb probably didn't want to stop showing her off!

Medical Librarian said...

I think Herb did have just as much fun as she did!