This and That

Maya and Muffin in Maya's room.  Yes, Muffin is actually asleep in this photo, though that didn't last because Maya can only sit still for so long.

What makes for a really long week at work?  Coming off of a three-day weekend.  For some reason, those shorter weeks actually seem longer.  Still worth facing a week that drags to have a long weekend, of course.

We had a really nice, relaxing three-day weekend for Labor Day, too.  We had some friends and family over on Sunday for some good food and conversation.  Then Maya and I went to lunch with my best friend yesterday.  Otherwise, we kept busy with cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning and lots of reading.  Yes, reading is the reward for the time spent cleaning!  

How was your weekend?

Comments

Claudia said…
Glad to hear you had a nice weekend! I did too, we were over at my sister's on Saturday celebrating my mom's B-day, then they came over to my house on Sunday for the after party! My mother in law was visiting also! Monday we just stayed home and relaxed.
sapphireblue said…
I had to work this weekend :(
Sounds like perfect family time. I loved the photos on Facebook!
Aw, sorry. That is definitely one of the down sides to your job.

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!