Maya's Birthday--June 15, 2012

 Maya waiting for her strawberry Belgian waffle breakfast at Perkins.

 Maya feeding cat food to the koi at Granite City after lunch.

The koi enjoying their snack.

I'm glad I decided to take a vacation day from work because we had so much fun just hanging out on Maya's birthday.  Besides breakfast and lunch, we went to Target, spent a couple of hours with my mom at her house, and ate dinner at Outback with Herb, my best friend/Maya's godmother, Keli, and my goddaughter/Maya's godsister, Shon.

And now my "baby" is eight!!

Comments

Deirdra A. Eden said…
You have a fabulous blog! I’m an author and illustrator and I made some awards to give fellow bloggers whose sites I enjoy. I want to award you with one of my homemade awards: The Beautiful Mommy Writer Blog. There are no pass along requirements. This is just to reward you for all the hard work you do!

Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
~Deirdra
Claudia said…
I think one of the happiest day for kids are their Birthdays! I love Maya's smile on the first picture ;)
sapphireblue said…
She's growing up too fast for me.

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!