This and That

Happy Friday the 13th!

In the photos of Maya and Oliver, my favorite is the first photo, where Maya's facing the camera, and her favorite is the second photo. Just an FYI, and thanks to everyone who voted in the poll!

Herb's now wondering if I intentionally tossed my phone in the toilet because I ordered an iPhone 4S as my replacement phone.  I'm having a lot of fun with my new toy!!  The camera and Web browsing speed are awesome.  Although I don't quite get the appeal of Siri, Maya loves being able to call her dad with little effort.  She also chats with Siri just to see what kind of responses she gets.  Their conversations are funny. 
 
Any special plans for the weekend?  I'm looking forward to coffee with a friend on Sunday and shopping at Target tonight while Maya goes to a play with her Brownies troop.  I'm in the mood to work on some organizing at home, so I must buy bins and tubs and such and get moving while I still want to do this.  Target is one of my favorite stores, though I wish in this case we had a local location for The Container Store.

Enjoy your weekend.  Take the time to do something special just for you.

Comments

Claudia said…
Target is my favorite store also! Do you Spring cleaning and organizing while you are in the mood!

This Friday Xavi has his belt test and we are expecting rain over the weekend so hot chocolate and a chick flick is in my future :)

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!