This and That

How's everything with you?

The past week or so has been one of those times when a lot of little things aren't going very well. No major crisis or problem to resolve, just a lot of little annoyances to get through.

Maya still has a nasty cough from being sick with an upper-respiratory virus last week. We're all feeling a bit foggy from not getting enough sleep for over a week now. My spring allergies are also running wild.

I killed my cell phone on Sunday night. Yes, I'm one of those fools who managed to drop her phone in the toilet. Sigh. We haven't had a home line in a couple of years, so I'm anxiously waiting for my replacement phone to arrive.

The printer/copier/fax machine at work is also down since some point over the weekend. Not my favorite start to the week to arrive to issues without someone even having the basic courtesy to leave a note.

And, yes, life is pretty good when these sorts of issues are the only ones I'm facing!!

Looking ahead on this blog:

--I have quite a few books already read that I just need to sort my thoughts and write posts, including:
Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy by EL James
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green [one of my new favorites]
World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War by Max Brooks
Poughkeepsie by Debra Anastasia [one of my new favorites]

--(Past) time to start posting mail sent and received.

Hope all is well with you.

Comments

sapphireblue said…
My phone took a swim in the toilet, too. :o)
Claudia said…
Been there done that you are bit alone! phone dropped in the toilet!

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!