This and That

I'm getting new furniture (a desk and chair for me and a table and chairs for the public computers) at work tomorrow. Even when I started at the library in 1999, the furniture wasn't exactly in great condition, so I'm really excited to have a change.

I'm also taking the last week in December off from work to spend with Maya. She has a ridiculously long winter break from school, with her last day on December 22, and her first day back January 9.

Maya and I plan to spend part of vacation in Kansas City since my mom and her bridge (card game) partner have a tournament there. We can visit the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, see the Country Club Plaza holiday lights and decorations, shop a little, eat out (one of my favorite things to do), and swim at the hotel pool (Maya's favorite part of the plan) while they conquer the bridge tournament. Should be fun.

What's new with you?

Comments

Claudia said…
Congratulations on your new office furniture! Your plans in Kansas City sound great!

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!