This and That: Winding Down

This beautiful Christmas tree is in the main lobby of the hospital where I work. My walk down the hallway from the parking garage is brightened every weekday morning by this tree. I'll be sad when they take the tree down.

Well, I reached the point where I'm feeling more of an obligation to post to this blog than a desire to post. I'm enjoying reading others' blogs much more than writing on my own now, so I'm planning to only continue posting through the end of the year.

I want to thank all of my readers who made the time to visit my blog. Good-bye is always bittersweet, so feel free to keep in touch with me by e-mail at Choco223@aol.com or by leaving a comment here with your own blog address. I'll check in on you!

Comments

Claudia said…
You gotta do what's best for you my dear friend! I will miss your blog but not you because you are my penpal and we will stay in touch for sure ;)

Merry Christmas!
Claudia said…
I got some Happy Mail from you yesterday! Thank you!! :)
Violet said…
We'll miss you. Hopefully you'll feel like blogging again next year :)
sapphireblue said…
It is tough trying to come up with blog material. I find I enjoy reading them more.

Merry Christmas!
Becky said…
Understood, Maria.... I'll miss your insights here, but look for them in other places.

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Current Little Pleasures