SEAL of My Dreams

For the most part, I really enjoyed the stories presented in SEAL of My Dreams. The stories generally fell into two categories--lots of action/saving people and heartbreaking/dealing with some of the harsher aspects of being a Navy SEAL--or someone who loves one. Some were very short snippets, and some were almost novellas.

Two stories didn't work very well for me. One felt like being dropped into the middle of an ongoing series without enough information, and the other felt like a prequel to an actual novel.

As a reminder, proceeds from the purchase of the collection go to the not-for-profit Veterans Research Corporation.

And, yes, the cover model is an active-duty Navy SEAL. . . .

My overall personal rating of SEAL of My Dreams is a B.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!