Mail from a Soldier

Don't you agree that this is lovely mail? Happy me!

Comments

Lou La La said…
Hello Lovely, its Lou from Lou La La! I have sent you a wee parcel this morn! Hope it reaches you soon! I have blogged the pic :-) Thanks for adding me to your friends tab too xx
Claudia said…
Hi! I put a letter in the mail today you should get it shortly! I forgot to to mention that initially we had planned to celebrate Thanksgiving at my sisters new house but with all of last weeks ordeal we will get together at my house so she does not have to travel to my mom's place in San Diego.

So all of the guest will be staying at my house. By that I mean my mom, two brothers and their families and my father in law.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!