Happy Thanksgiving

"There are no mistakes, no coincidences. All events are blessings given to us to learn from." ~~Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

"You say, 'If I had a little more, I should be very satisfied.' You make a mistake. If you are not content with what you have, you would not be satisfied if it were doubled." ~~Charles Haddon Spurgeon

"Abundance is, in large part, an attitude." ~~Sue Paton Thoele

"I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and new." ~~Will Carleton

"Thanksgiving comes to us out of the prehistoric dimness, universal to all ages and all faiths. At whatever straws we must grasp, there is always a time for gratitude and new beginnings." ~~J. Robert Moskin

"We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude." ~~Cynthia Ozick

Everyone who takes the time to read my blog is certainly on my list of reasons to give thanks. I wish the very happiest of Thanksgivings to everyone celebrating today.

Comments

Cindy said…
Happpy Thanksgiving to you and the family.
Claire said…
happy Thanks giving to you too!! :)
Claudia said…
Very sweet! Happy Thanksgiving!

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!