This and That

Okay, never mind. I have an on-site interview on November 2. I'm pretty nervous because I've never had an all-day interview before, and I have to give a 30-minute presentation as part of the interview. Since I'm also a picky eater, I'm even stressed about having lunch with them.

Again, please wish me luck. Thanks!

For a service project for Maya's Brownie troop, she collected food from our cupboards, Grandma, and a few of our neighbors this morning to donate to the local Salvation Army. She collected 39 items thanks to their generous giving. She's very excited that she gets a patch for her vest in addition to helping others. A win-win situation.

Maya keeps changing her mind about what she wants to be for Halloween. She can't decide between being a vampire or a witch. I gave her a deadline of tomorrow for a firm decision because I don't want to be throwing a costume together on Halloween. I'm sure I'll have photos of her to share later.

Off to enjoy our chilly, gloomy fall day. Have a great weekend!

Comments

GotThatSwing said…
Seems our wishes work so far... so good luck!:)
I've been a witch once:D It was my favourite costume.
sapphireblue said…
Goodluck with the interview!
Becky said…
Bravo to Maya for her work for the Salvation Army's food banks!

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!