This and That

Thanks for the well wishes on the interview. I think I did okay, but I'm not expecting to be invited for the second, on-site interview. I already started my list of reasons to be relieved not to get a second interview, including the job having a more varied schedule (evenings, weekends) than I'm used to, a fair amount of travel for the position, and needing to either move or commute to Omaha, which is about 50 miles from where I live, for the position.

The bad part? I want the job even more now after interviewing than I did before. Sigh.

I started a personal lifestyle intervention because I have horrible genes, and I'd really like to live longer than my dad did to have more time with Maya. He died when he was 57 and I was 23, and I was the same age when Maya was born that he was when I was born (34). This is NOT a diet; this is a move more and make better eating choices going forward life plan.

We have a treadmill I used regularly while pregnant with Maya. I started walking daily again on September 13, and I'm now at my goal of 3 miles per day. I usually read while I walk because I don't exactly consider walking "fun."

What's new with you?

Comments

Claudia said…
Sticking to a exercise routine is great! I should do it too... :/

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!