This and That

Maya and her Sharpie-decorated pumpkin on October 8, 2011. She keeps checking the pumpkin to be sure a squirrel hasn't come on our porch for a quick snack. So far, so good.

I think Maya settled on being a vampire for Halloween this year. That's a pretty tame choice compared to the year that she was a mummy-ballerina-princess, so we'll see if she stays with the vampire decision as October 31st gets closer. We plan to do our usual trick-or-treating in the neighborhood. The candy isn't really the draw for Maya; she likes going door-to-door and seeing the others kids in their costumes.

Halloween and Thanksgiving are my favorite holidays. I love this time of year!

I don't want to jinx myself by giving too many details, but I have a phone interview for a job I really want. Wish me luck, please, because I think this is a job I'd do well and really like, and at least I'm getting the chance at an initial interview.

What's new in your world?

To all my Canadian friends--I hope you had the very best of Thanksgiving weekends!

Comments

sapphireblue said…
This time of year is my fave too.
Claudia said…
I hate Halloween :( but best of luck in your interview!
GotThatSwing said…
Have fun in Halloween:) And good luck in the interview!!!
Carrie said…
Thanks for stopping by my blog! My husband isn't too much of a reader, but he has picked up more books since we've been married. My daughter loves books. My little guy likes looking at them, and they sit there together looking at books, so I hope they both come to love them.

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Current Little Pleasures