Horrible Bosses

While Herb and Maya went swimming to escape the humidity on Sunday afternoon, I went to a matinee of Horrible Bosses.

Jason Bateman, Charlie Day, and Jason Sudeikis face major issues with their bosses--Kevin Spacey, Jennifer Aniston, and Colin Farrell, respectively--leading to the idea of killing them.

As I expected, there was plenty of humor directed at the average thirteen-year-old boy, and I actually asked Herb if guys really talk like that with each other. Yep.

My favorite parts were actually just the three friends talking and driving around in the car. That brought back nice memories of being with my two best friends in high school, minus the plotting to kill people. I miss those days sometimes, though maybe it's a good thing we aren't still driving around like that in our forties.

I give this movie an "okay," though I recommend skipping seeing the show in the theater.

Has anyone else seen the movie? What did you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!