This and That

All 4 Alabama continues to host some fantastic auctions. As of Wednesday, they reported raising $6500 for tornado disaster relief.

I feel like I'm Miss Neglectful of Everything (blogging, reading, and writing letters) right now. I'm working on finding a different job with no luck, so please let me know if you know of anything. I'm also experiencing the joys of exploring options for refinancing our home loan. Lots of time and effort for both pursuits, and they're discouraging in different ways.

Postings coming to this blog next week (promise):

--Gushing over my friend Claudia's cool Etsy site, Moncy3

--My reviews of Learning to Die in Miami: Confessions of a Refugee Boy by Carlos Eire and the June selection for my work book club, Crow Lake by Mary Lawson

--Barnes & Noble Story & Craft Time

Hope you have the very best of weekends!

Comments

Claudia said…
Oh I wish you the best of luck on both your pursuits! Hugs**

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Current Little Pleasures