Nebraska Wildlife Safari Park, Part 2

Nebraska Wildlife Safari Park is run by the renowned Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha, and I can't rave enough about how much we enjoyed visiting.

My one complaint? We didn't get to the gift shop until 10 minutes before closing, and I came home with too few postcards. An excuse to visit again soon, right?

Another photo of the fairly substantial elk herd at the park.


Herd of bison.


Can you spot the wolf in this photo? Pretty good blending with the rocks in Wolf Canyon. [The wolf is right in the center, and you can sort of see the pointy ears.]


My favorite photo from our visit; the pelicans right beside our car, again close enough to reach out and touch.


Maya by part of the bison sculpture at the front of the park.

Comments

Claudia said…
...once I zoomed I think I see the wolf!

Maya looks so happy in that picture.
Motherkitty said…
My 17 year old daughter works at the Henry Doorly Zoo, which --- as you know --- is affiliated with The Nebraska Wildlife Safari Park. Both are fabulous places to visit. We're delighted to learn that you enjoyed the Safari Park. The wolves are our favorites, but the bison are amazing, too. Thanks for sharing.
sapphireblue said…
I would love to go there!

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!