More Cards for Gordon

A couple more cards to report for Gordon's birthday:

5. Ana Micaela, someone in Portugal I met through the luck of the draw on Postcrossing. She sent a fun card with messages in Portugese and English for Gordon, along with a letter for me.

6. Karen, a new blogger at I am Rushmore. You should check out her fantastic artwork on her blog. She graciously shared her talents with Gordon and me, too, and I wish I could do what she does!!

I think Gordon's really going to appreciate the cards and notes from everyone. Thank you!

Comments

Claudia said…
Great for all those Birthday wishes Gordon will love it!

I have good news for you! Every first of the month Sophia picks out the winner's name for my etsy shop and your name came out Maria! You get to pick your free item! Let me know your choice. Hope you are having a fine day!
No way!! How wonderful, Claudia. I'm going to let Maya pick this evening, and I'll send you an e-mail this evening.
K said…
YAY - I'm so glad you like the cards! Thanks for the shout. -Karen

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!