This and That


One of my favorite photos of Maya and Rufus. We're thinking about Rufus even more than usual right now since he died in May 2010. Gone, but definitely not forgotten.

Gracie over at Gracie Bella Butterfly has a fun idea for a mail swap group, The Happy Mail Project, which is just getting started. Once you join the group, you can choose whether to participate in each monthly swap.

Maya, my mom, and I are off to Iowa this weekend for my niece's high school graduation. I'm sure the weekend will be a whirlwind, and then I'll be ready for another weekend after the time away. Hard to believe that three of my four nieces and nephews are officially adults now, too.

Anything new happening with you?

Comments

Claudia said…
Hi Maria, my weekend starts today since the girls won't go to school tomorrow, we will go to Tijuana and Rosarito this weekend!

Have a great weekend in Iowa~

and I agree a vacation is needed after a vacation!
sapphireblue said…
Safe travels to you.
StephanieD said…
Oh, I love that picture too. Maya is glowing!

Have a nice weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Current Little Pleasures