Muffin


If you're my friend on Facebook, you already saw this photo posted over the weekend with the note, "This is my stuffed tiger because I say it is, and I am Princess Muffin."

Despite having dog toys of her own, Muffin always claims every stuffed animal belonging to Maya that is small enough for Muffin to drag to her own space. That pretty much limits what animals Muffin can "steal," and Maya's pretty good about letting her "baby" have whatever she wants, anyway.

The odd part, though, is no one in the house ever seems to see Muffin actually moving the stuffed animals. Well, I'm sure our Rottweiler, Allie, notices everything, but she doesn't let the rest of us in on the secret.

Comments

sapphireblue said…
That's adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!