More Mail for Gordon

I received a couple more cards to send to "my" soldier for his birthday.

3. Rosa in Illinois, who sent not only a card for Gordon, but also a cool bookmark for me with the quote "Reading is a discount ticket to everywhere" by Mary Schmich and some assistance with the postage. Very sweet.

4. Snail Mail Fan, a Canadian blogger over at 100 Days of Snail Mail, who also sent me some little surprises and generously put the notice about cards for Gordon on her own blog. Check out her blog to see the cool way she sent mail to me. More sweetness.

It's not too late if you want to send a note, drawing, postcard, or whatever to me for Gordon. Just shoot me an e-mail at Choco223@aol.com, and I'll send you my snail mail address.

I hope Gordon enjoys his birthday mail as much as I'm enjoy the collection process and "meeting" new people and hearing from friends!

Comments

snailmailfan said…
Glad to know it arrived!

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!