For the Prince Harry Fans


(Available from SarcasmandSmarts on Etsy.)

Prince Harry in his speech for Prince William and Kate Middleton:

William didn’t have a romantic bone in his body before he met Kate, so I knew it was serious when William suddenly started cooing down the phone at Kate.
.
Rather sweet, don't you think?

I have to admit that Maya lost a little of her enthusiasm for Prince Harry after learning whoever marries him doesn't stand much chance of becoming Queen later. To quote Maya, "Why would I want to be a princess if I can't be the queen later?"

Comments

Claudia said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claudia said…
I agree with Maya...aim for the stars!
Dana said…
She's a crafty one, that Maya!

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!