Call for Birthday Cards!

Misty over at Confessions of a Pen Thief had a great idea that I'm stealing. She posted a request on a forum for birthday cards to mail to her pen pal soldier.

"My" soldier, Gordon, turns 27 on July 10th. (Yes, you know where this is heading.) If you want to send a birthday card for me to put in a box to Gordon, please drop me a line at Choco223@aol.com to get my mailing address. I'm planning to put a birthday package in the mail to him no later than June 1.

Wouldn't that be great to have stacks of cards for him to open??

I'll keep you posted as I start receiving cards for him. . . .

Comments

sapphireblue said…
I'll send you one. Just so happens I bought some cards today.
Claudia said…
I love Birthday greetings! I will email you!
TMC said…
I'll send one. Email on the way!
Micaela said…
oh man, i wish i had known about this sooner :( you know how much i love this idea?! LOVE IT!! if you still want/need cards, let me know! i know what a difference it meant to my brother in Iraq. xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!