This and That


Trying to keep my focus on this note from Maya because I'm feeling a little blue and a lot crabby right now. Herb and Maya are sick again (another cold), and I'm hoping my mom and I don't get sick. Also dealing with some TMSHS (Thorn in My Side Herb/Husband Syndrome) to the point that I was a little snappish with one of "my" pen pal soldiers on e-mail who innocently made a comment that sounded exactly like what Herb would say. Pig-headed, wrong comment, but still. . . .

What's new with you? Anyone have any fun plans for the weekend?

Comments

sapphireblue said…
Yup! Can understand how that goes. "Can't live without them, can't shoot 'em."
StephanieD said…
That note would make my crabby day better. I miss it when my son used to write me the sweetest notes - I still have all of them.
Claudia said…
How cute! ...my daughter writes love notes to all the family members all the time! I love it and save them too! Hope you're better today.
Claire said…
aww hope you feel happier soon! And we have the post card swap to look forward too! We're partners!! Yippeeeee x

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Current Little Pleasures