Random Facts about Me

~~Twenty years ago today (gulp!) my now-husband and I had our first date. Twenty years, gone in the blink of an eye!

~~I don't like games--board games, card games, crossword puzzles, jigsaw puzzles, etc. No thanks!

~~I'm secretly a Big Dog (most especially Rottweilers, of course) Person. Just don't tell the little dogs who have been a part of my family over the years!!

~~I used to be so excited for Easter candy season, especially the Cadbury creme eggs and the Cadbury candy-coated eggs, and they just aren't the same now!

~~Every time I go to, think about, or hear someone mention a gas station, I flash to the scene in Say Anything (love, love, love that movie) where John Cusack/Lloyd Dobler says, I got a question. If you guys know so much about women, how come you're here at like the Gas 'n' Sip on a Saturday night completely alone drinking beers with no women anywhere?

How about you? Any random facts you want to share?

Comments

StephanieD said…
This post makes me want to watch Say Anything again. There are so many lines from that movie that I love.

Random fact - I am allergic to cats now, but I wasn't when I owned one. Convenient, huh?
sapphireblue said…
The gas station reminds me of Jay and Silent Bob.
Micaela said…
i love these random facts :) i think it's such a fun way to get to know someone!!!

i can't wait to say 20 years with my husband... amazing!

i can't swim.
nor whistle.
i'm a night owl.
addicted to coffee, therefore.

i went by "mickey" until college but my family still calls me "mickey"-- my husband never does because he remembers my ex calling me it all the time too.

and my puppies are my children right now but one day i hope to have a beautiful girl just like your maya!
Wolfey said…
random fact: I'm utterly incapable of walking to the train station down the block. Heels or flats, rain or shine, bag or no, I run.

I finished your letter!
Thanks for all the responses! This is my all-time favorite comment section on my blog. Whoot!

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!