Moonlight on the Magic Flute by Mary Pope Osborne


Maya and I just explored our first Magic Tree House series book, Moonlight on the Magic Flute by Mary Pope Osborne, illustrated by Sal Murdocca, (2010), and Maya's ready to try all the other books in the series, which is currently on number 45.

Assigned by Merlin to encourage a young artist on his path to make millions happy, Jack and Annie travel back to late 1700s Vienna to meet a young Mozart.

The children are adventurous and resourceful, and Maya wanted to learn more about Mozart after reading the book. That's more than enough for me to recommend the other book for young readers!

I actually wanted to know more about Mozart's older sister after reading the book, so I guess that's another positive sign about the potential of the series.

My overall personal rating of Moonlight on the Magic Flute is a B+.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!