What I've Been Re-reading

Here are some of the book I've been re-reading lately:

The Fifth Son by Elie Wiesel (One of my all-time favorite books.)

The Other Side of the Door by Nicci French (I think the older books from the husband-and-wife duo are better than the newer ones. My favorite from them is Killing Me Softly.)

Kiss and Tell by Cherry Adair

Rock Me
by Cherrie Lynn (Really enjoyed this one enough to almost want a tattooed guy of my own.)

Unleashed by Cherrie Lynn (Not quite as good as Rock Me.)

Girl Meets Girl by Susan X Meagher (It's amazing how not different female/female love relationships are from female/male ones, at least based on this collection of short stories.)

North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell (I can see why all the Pride & Prejudice fans also appreciate this one.)

What have you been reading?

Comments

sapphireblue said…
I've been wanting to read Elie Wiesel's night, but haven't yet.

I checked out Eragon, but haven't started into it yet.
StephanieD said…
Somebody else recently mentioned North and South - I must get a copy soon and find out what all the hubbub is about.
@sapphireblue--Night is a really quick read and very moving in terms of his experience during the Holocaust/Shoah. I admit that one didn't impact me as much as The Fifth Son, though.

@StephanieD--I'll look forward to seeing what you think. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!