Justified


Doing a little happy dance because the first episode of season two of Justified, based on novels and a short story by Elmore Leonard, aired on Wednesday night.

I love Timothy Olyphant as main character U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens. Frankly, about the only casting choice I'm not too excited about is Natalie Zea as the ex-wife. I can't quite see why they're so attached to each other, especially since she seems so cold.

You can visit the show's site here to learn more. Just be careful with reading the blog there because they recap episodes.

Comments

sapphireblue said…
He's some nice eye candy, but I still haven't seen the show yet.
I really enjoy the show and highly recommend watching. However, it's one of those series that you really need to watch from the beginning because the story builds from show-to-show instead of having stand-alone episodes.

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!