Blog Everything?

I've been reading a lot of novellas recently. Mainly filled with lots of sex and a little short on, say, character development and plot. Or, really, a lot short on character development and plot.

Sometimes I blog about novellas I particularly like, especially when they're surprisingly well-developed, or as a warning when, for example, I think a novella by a relatively well-known author isn't marketed as being much shorter than his/her usual books while coming with the usual kind of pricing expected for a longer work. Most of the time, though, I don't comment on the shorter works I'm reading.

My questions of the day for you if you're a blogger who writes about what s/he's reading: Do you blog about every book you read? If not, what is/are the reason(s) you choose not to blog about some of the books you read?

Comments

ZoĆ« said…
I do try to blog everything I read because I think it gives the best impression of my tastes. That said there is a well known book that I didn't enjoy at all recently, and I have been undecided if I am going to review it. This is one of those cases where I just didn't like it and I'm not sure I want to put the energy into a negative review. That said I feel kinda weird having written reviews for only 25/26 books I've read this year... poor lonely book without a review.
sapphireblue said…
I usually don't blog every book or short story I read, but since your blog is about reading, maybe you should pick a few of them and just put brief reviews in one post.
StephanieD said…
I don't blog about everything I read - just don't have the time! But I do plan on blogging about shorter works like individual short stories.
heidenkind said…
For the most part, yes. Don't read enough to leave books out!

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Happy Birthday to ME!