This and That


(Dog) Eye candy of the day: Princess Muffin Crystal.

Anyone hoping to get an e-reader soon? The article In iPad vs. Kindle e-reading race, iPad Wins in Technolog on MSNBC may be of interest. Between the two, they cover 75% of the market, leaving every other device in the dust.

I have to admit those iPads look pretty sweet in the advertising. Anyone have one?

The New York Times is running The 10 Best Books of 2010 in their Holiday Gift Guide here.

I have to admit that I haven't read any of their selections, and only one is actually on my TBR list (Cleopatra: A Life by Stacy Schiff).

Chag Urim Sameach or Happy Hanukkah to those currently celebrating the Festival of Lights!

Comments

sapphireblue said…
I'm still holding out to see if the price goes down again after Christmas.

With the price wars, I think it will.
StephanieD said…
Cleopatra is on my wishlist as well. I'm hoping to get to it over the holidays when I have a long stretch of uninterrupted time.
@sapphireblue--I definitely think there will be more price dropping. I'm waiting for the next version of the iPad, also hoping for a price drop there.

@StephanieD--I'll look forward to seeing your review. I've read lots of positive buzz, but it would be nice to hear what someone I know and trust thinks. :)
Micaela said…
OH MY GOODNESS I AM IN LOOOOVE! how cuuuute is princess muffin?!!?! and that sweater?! adooorable!

i'm taking stella to get her hair done tomorrow ;)

xoxo

ps. THANK YOU for the most beautiful wedding card! so much fun and magical. you, i adore!

Popular posts from this blog

Current Little Pleasures

Current Little Pleasures